Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

Shimmer Me Timbers

Hey ladies! Quick post for you today - Zoya Mimi. A pretty purple shimmer. Zoya is always a pleasure to use, the formula always goes on like a dream. I have 3 coats here under Seche Vite. Beautimus!

I should work on my picture skills :/

I got this off of Copious (for free!), it's like Pinterest + Etsy + Free credits all of the time. They keep hooking members up with $10 credits, so I have been getting free polish lately. It's awesome. If you use this link, you get $10 in a welcome bonus and I will get $5. I do not think they do shipping anywhere other than the U.S. right now though :(

See you next time my lovely, polished ladies!

2 comments:

  1. sheesh free polish queen!!!!! hahaha (im just jealous)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I am on a no buy month, this has been awesome!

      Delete