Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Oh Butter London, You Minx!

Hello there! I am just getting ready to move (I feel like I have been moving for like 80 years now, but it's finally happening tomorrow), and I am very excited! Woop!

I have another Copious  goody today, I am getting lucky left and right! If you don't know, Copious is like Pinterest + Etsy + Free credits all of the time. They keep hooking members up with $10 credits, so I have been getting free polish lately. It's awesome. If you use this link, you get $10 in a welcome bonus and I will get $5. I do not think they ship anywhere other than the U.S. right now though :(

This time, I got Butter London Wallis! I kept hearing about it and going back and forth on buying it...well I finally took the plunge and I was not disappointed. This is a gorgeous metallic, almost duo-chromey gold/olive. It looks like you put a duo-chrome glitter over black. I was moving my fingers around all day just looking at the different shades and sparkles the light turns the polish into. LOVE IT!
She's-a so sparkly!

This image really shows off the olive tint to the polish, loves it. 

That is all for today folks, check back because soon I will have my new Julep polishes up, they are really rocking the new metallic trend! See you next time my lovely, polished ladies!



No comments:

Post a Comment