Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

No Time Like The Summertime

Hello! Busy weekend, man. I'm about done with summer school, and then for 2 weeks I just might paint my nails everyday with all my free time, until I start fall semester.

I have a polish today that I got off of Copious, which is like Pinterest + Etsy. If you sign up under this link you get $10 towards a purchase (so basically a free nail polish), and then I get $5 to spend, it's a pretty sweet deal.

Anyways, this is Color Club Tangerine Scream. I noticed after 1 hand completed that I probably should have primed my nail white prior to the tangerine to make the color pop, but it's still pretty neon. I have Palladio Nail Strengthener for the base, 3 coats of Color Club Tangerine Scream and 1 coat of Seche Vite.

This had a great formula, it was a bit runny at times, I had to really monitor how much I was putting on my brush, but otherwise I think this is gorgeous.

Ka-pow!

Also, I totally had to buy a neon orange after I saw a little girl at the pool with awesome, bright, neon orange fingers. I almost stopped to ask if I could take a picture, but then I thought that might be creepy. Oh well. Until next time, my lovely, polished ladies!

3 comments:

  1. this is a beautiful color!!! I dont have any super bright colors.... hmmm.. see what u started! lolol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, you have to go get neons now! I legit can't stop looking at my nails, it's a rough life!

      Delete
    2. Dont tell me that! I just gave Amazon a big chunk of my "lunch money!" lol Ramon noodles for me this week! stupid manicure tape and stamping plates!

      Delete