Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

Something About Zoya...

Hello! So, awhile back I got a mini trio from Zoya and for some reason, I hadn't gotten to Zoya Zuza. I think I know why, it's because the camera does not really do this guy justice because the micro glitters are so subtle, it doesn't really pick it up.


Short and sweet, 3 coats of Zuza, 1 of Seche Vite. I LOVE Zoya. Their formulas are always amazing to work with. The polish glides on, no problems.
As close as I could get to capturing the shimmer. 
Don't make fun of my goopy ring finger. I had troubles with Seche, I'm almost out. 

The color isn't as impressive as some other Zoya's I have seen, but it's still gorgeous! Until next time my lovely, polished ladies!

3 comments:

  1. This is a very beautiful color, looks beautiful on your skin tone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to say the same thing as Denise- the color looks amazing with your skin tone! I have this color because I thought it was so pretty but it doesn't look as good on me. Haha.

    ReplyDelete