Pages

Friday, July 27, 2012

Indestructible...

Hey ladies! I am back after a short break, things have been busy lately and are only going to get busier!

I wanted to do a manicure that would last me through my move, so I needed it to be bullet proof. What is more bulletproof than layer and layers of glitter?

I got this polish off of Copious, which is like Pinterest + Etsy + Free credits all of the time. They keep hooking members up with $10 credits, so I have been getting free polish lately. It's awesome. If you use this link, you get $10 in a welcome bonus and I will get $5. I do not think they do shipping anywhere other than the U.S. right now though :(

This is Jordana Glitters  in the color LA City Nights, a brand that is completely new to me. I am so sad that purples/blues are so tricky to capture on cameras because this combo is stunning! I have (not even kidding) 5 layers of this glitter on my hands. This isn't budging. I love, love, love this glitter and can't wait to try it on top of other polishes!
Sparkles!
I for see MANY gorgeous manicures with this glitter. I am totally jelly sandwiching it, I am putting it over white, over black, painting my walls with it....ok not that far. See you next time my lovely, polished ladies!


EDIT:
Taking ze glitter off! Whew. 


1 comment: