Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

Zoya Pinterest Trio

Hey dudes. Busy week, man. Nails are a mess. I got some time tonight to do my nails, luckily my FREE Zoya Pinterest Trio came in the mail today.

If you were one of the first 2,000 people to redeem the trio...you received these 3 polishes from the Zoya Beach Collection: Myrta, Zuza, and Kimber. So shimmery and bright, perfect for summer (obviously, it has "beach" in the name, blog lady).

I just swatched Myrta tonight, since it matches my dress for tomorrow! I have 2 coats on over some CND Stickey and topped with Seche Vite. It's tangerine-y with a lot of shimmer, it reminds me of Zoya Calypso except a liiiiitttllee darker. Zoya polishes are always so awesome to apply, never runny and the brush gives you so much control.
Very pretty and shimmery. Excuse the cutes, they're kinda of sad.
I thought it would look nice with this pattern on my dress!
I will probably swatch the other two I got later this week, but for reference, I got this mini trio FOR FREE!

From left to right: Zuza, Myrta, Kimber
Hopefully my homework/house hunting allows me to get some nail painting in this week! See you soon my lovely, polished ladies!



No comments:

Post a Comment