Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Touch O' Glitter

Helloooo! I did a mani today that made me feel like a princess...maybe based off of the polish names alone.

I used Essie's Flawless and Deborah Lippmann's Some Enchanted Evening. So I kinda of feel like royalty (ok nerd).

I have a coat of CND Stickey and 3 coats of Essie's Flawless. Then I patted 2 coats of Some Enchanted Evening on my tips and sealed it up with some Seche Vite. This mani makes me feel super girly, it's kind of nice! Also, I got this Deborah Lippmann for free with a purchase, so that makes the deal even sweeter!

My camera lacks subtly...it's actually pretty shimmery. 
That's my fancy polish of the day, hope you enjoyed! I'm waiting patiently for some nail polish in the mail so I can further ignore polishes I haven't worn yet. I should make a week where I only wear polishes I haven't used yet. That's a god plan. See you next time, my lovely, polished ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment