Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2012

It's 100 Degrees And So Is This Mani

Hello! I just did probably one of my most flashy manicures ever. I feel silly, and fabulous. This took awhile because I made a deal with myself, for every phase of polishing I did, I would get a section of homework done. Talk about motivation.

I gave Deborah Lippmann's It Girl another shot. This time I layered it over OPI's Alpine Snow to make the color pop, and I must say I approve.

 I have a nail polish peel waiting to happen. I've got a coat of Palladio Nail Strengthener on, then 2 coats of OPI's Apline Snow, 3 coats of Deborah Lippmann's It Girl (from the Who Run The World (Girls) collection) and then on my ring and thumbs I have 2 coats of Deborah Lippmann's Happy Birthday allll under a coat of Seche Vite. Whew.



I got my inspiration from Nailed It. I loved the neon yellow with the pop of glitter and wanted to try my own little version. Now if only I could be at the pool instead of doing homework... See you later my lovely, polished ladies!

2 comments:

  1. I sympathize with you. This Colorado heat wave is miserable. I worry about my polish collection. Is melting possible?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Poor Colorado is melting, quite literally, most of our lovely state is on fire. My friend doesn't have A/C and actually had a few wine bottles explode, so I'm not sure what can happen to polish, yeeps!

      Delete