Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Who Run The World (Girls)

Oh, hello blog reader! (Love you.)

I just received the Who Run The World (Girls) set by Deborah Lippmann (I know, you're thinking "it's a bit late for swatches of this blog lady", but I was excited). I always wait to buy new things because I try to convince myself I don't need them, then I buy them anyways. Pointless.

Anyways, this set contains 5 polishes: I Kissed A Girl, It Girl, Hollaback Girl, Nasty Girl, and Party Girl. They're neon, demi-matte polishes that were difficult to maneuver. I have 3 coats on each nail and am still not sold. The polishes themselves are very sheer (especially the yellow, which looks like pee). It might be the demi-matte finish that robs the polish of its potential. I put it over CND Stickey but I don't mind if it chips...

Overall, I love I Kissed A Girl and Party Girl. I strongly dislike It Girl, as far as yellows go, this one is one of the ugliest I have ever seen. I wanted more of a bright, highlighter yellow than a dingy one.
My ring finger looks janky, my bad.
Left to Right: I Kissed A Girl, It Girl, Hollaback Girl, Nasty Girl, Party Girl


Also, now I will never be able to get the Beyonce song out of my head. Mediocre manicure, AWFUL song. See you back soon, my lovely polished ladies!

EDIT: This is now the Dexter hand manicure. 







2 comments:

  1. This *IS* the Dexter hand Mani! :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should change my mani before my hand gets cut off!

      Delete