Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

Holy Shimmer, Batman!

Holy balls!!! I haven't felt this way about a nail polish since Deborah Lippmann's Mermaid's Dream.

Probably the best part about this is that I got this polish for 1 penny on Copious. It's like Pinterest + Etsy. I got invited and received a $10 credit just for signing up, which translated to basically a free nail polish! If you click on the this link and sign up, you will also get the $10 credit and when you make your first purchase, I get $5. Sweet.

This is Zoya's Apple. It's a shimmer but I feel like calling it a shimmer is robbery. I want to call it a holographic nail polish...but I know it isn't. It's SO pretty, I can't stop looking at it. It was so easy to apply as well. I have 2 coats of Apple over Palladio Nail Strengthener and a top coat of Seche Vite. Whoa baby, does it shine!
Bling!

Blam!

I hope I don't get into an accident tomorrow from being distracted by this polish. If you don't hear from me in a few days, alert someone haha. See you next time my lovely, polished ladies!

2 comments:

  1. bling!!!!!! love it!! I dont see a place to be your follower on your page :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And goodness, I never thought to put a followers thing on here. But I just added it to my side bar! Thanks for following and good luck with your blog as well, can't wait to read more!

      Delete