Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

The Nails...They Are Sad.

Well hello, hello! So...I moved! And had some casualties along the way. Like most of my nails. So...while they grow out again.... Here are some never-before-seen pictures of a mediocre nail polish! I know, contain your excitement.

It's pink and it's shimmery, what isn't to like? But it isn't a show stopper. I received this in the Zoya Pinterest Trio way back when. The other 2 colors were just so much more interesting. This is Zoya Kimber, Zoya is always a pleasure to work with. This is 2 coats, had 0 problems with the formula. This is pretty and shimmery, a very girly polish! I capped it off with a coat of Seche Vite.


Welp. It shimmers.
So there she is. I also want to start a conversation about switching from Seche Vite to something that doesn't shrink my polish (as you can see in the pictures). Poshe? A gel topcoat? Shoot me some ideas. See you next time my lovely, polished ladies!

3 comments:

  1. Pretty! I have this one but haven't worn it yet. My favorite top coat is Pro-FX Quick Dry top coat. It's from WalMart, very cheap. But great quality! I got like an industrial size bottle (okay, that's a little bit of an exaggeration) for $5. The only thing I've noticed lately is that it's starting to have lots of bubbles. But I think it's because I've been having it for a while and it's gotten really thick. Other than that, it's a great buy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meant to say that it really does dry verryy quickly!!

      Delete
    2. I will have to check it out. Seche Vite makes my manicures go so much faster but at what cost?? AT WHAT COST?! hahaha. I guess it will be a trial and error period until I find my new top coat!

      Delete