Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

OPI Fly

Hello! I am getting back into the swing of painting my nails after moving, which I assume will get better once I get a chair for my little polish nook I have set up! I will get some pictures for you guys because I know how interesting it is seeing other peoples' polish set ups...

Anyways. When the Nicki Minaj OPI collection came out, I put my love of polish aside and firmly planted myself on the "not gonna buy it" position, due to the fact that I can't stand her. Well I think it's been long enough that I can buy one, so I picked Fly. It's a really pretty, creamy teal. It was even boyfriend approved!


I have two coats of OPI Fly and a coat of Seche Vite. I am not sure the camera picks up  how cool this really is, it's actually a little darker to me in person. Anyways, I'm a fan. I just put Floam over it though...maybe you can have pictures of that later.
My nails are in the process of growing back, they feel funny.

On my new back patio, wooo. 

All in all, I am a fan. And I am even more of a fan with Floam over the top...I think I will have to take pictures tomorrow and post them for you guys, because let's face it, Floam is awesome. See you next time my lovely, polished ladies!

1 comment: