Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Butter London Trustafarian

Hello! As as I am sure most of you know - Ulta was doing a buy one, get one free sale on Butter London yesterday. I showed some self control and only got 2 bottles.

I have been Trustafarian this since it came out, it's a gorgeous pale, sage green holographic polish - I say holographic because when you see this is awesome lighting, it shines like a zillion diamonds (as you will see).

I have 2 coats of Trustafarian on, you could do 3 but I have a problem with thickness (I like to peel). Then I have a coat of Seche Vite. I LOVE THIS NAIL POLISH! It is so subtle indoors, but once you get outside in the sun it's like WHAM! The flash on my camera really intensifies the glitters, it's rather lovely, I feel like a champion.
Awe-mazing! (Awesome + Amazing).

In the shady-sun, what it looks like indoors. Nice and subtle. 

And POW! So gorgeous. 

This is how I justify spending $14 a bottle on Butter London. This color is marvelous, perfect for moving into Fall (or anytime really). I don't feel too flashy but I don't feel demure. I highly, highly recommend this polish. See you next time, my lovely polished ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment