Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Butter London Muggins

As you all know, recently Ulta had a buy one, get one free on Butter London, here is one of the polishes I snagged during that hot deal.

Butter London Muggins! This polish actually looked blue to me in the bottle, and blue in pictures, but is actually a really light purple. It is similar to Essie Lilacism without the overt purpleness. Do I make sense yet? Essie Stroke Of Brilliance is a thick, blue glitter. I actually got it for free as a Klout perk, that was awesome.

I have 3 coats of Muggins on, mostly because it's a little spotty. Otherwise, the application is lovely, as you would expect of a Butter London polish. My polished chipped soon hereafter, which I was not happy about. So when in doubt, add glitter! I added a coat of Essie Stroke Of Brilliance to cover up the  boo boo and I ended up with a really pretty, sparkly mani. Seche Vite on top, of course.





Smooches and see you next time my lovely polished ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment